TherMidas VET Imager software
Our software is developed in collaboration with Finnish veterinarians for equine and veterinary diagnostic thermal imaging, for analyzing radiometric thermal image files, and for reporting the findings. The software contains a patient database, where owner and animal information will be stored. Our software development is ongoing based on user feedback. Software updates are included in the monthly licence fee.
- Processor: Intel i5, 4 cores
- Operating system: Windows 10, 64 bit
- Memory: 16 GB (recommended), 8 GB (minimum requirement)
- Hard disk: 256 GB SSD (minimum requirement)
- Display: e.g. 15″ 1920×1080 (Full HD) IPS (minimum requirement for display 14″)